ABOUT SOCIAL CODE
Social Code is an innovative Cape Town based digital agency that offers a range of digital services including Social Media, Web and Mobile Design and Web and Mobile Development.
Social Code offers a stimulating and fast paced environment matched with a relaxed and funky working space, complete with amazing coffee, cupcakes and great rewards.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Social Code requires the skills of a Mid-Level PHP Developer who will have the following duties:
- Building of PHP / MySQL based applications both front and back-end.
- Maintenance of core PHP-based applications on the commercial platforms.
- Support of applications and environment on new and legacy applications.
- Report to the CTO.
- Minimum 2 Years PHP Development experience
- Open Source CMS experience (WordPress / Joomla / Drupal)
- MVC experience a significant advantage.
- SQL databases. MySQL required.
- Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of Object Oriented development methodologies and UML.
- Experience with the following technologies will be to your advantage: SOAP, XML / RPC, WAP, MMS, SMS.
- Experience with other web languages (ColdFusion / ASP / Perl) will be to your advantage.
- Team player.
- Enthusiastic and communicative team member with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self starter.
- Dedication and willingness to work individually or in a team, unsupervised.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Problem solver.
- Highly energetic and motivated.
- Assertive nature.
- Logical thinker.
- Work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Desire to grow and develop and be the best in the industry.
To apply for this amazing job simply send us a cover letter stating why we should chose you along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com.